VISA ON ARRIVAL
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for a free-of-charge visa stamped on their passports upon entry into ABU DHABI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brunei, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Croaita, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, Vatican City. The latest list can be found here.
VISA APPLICATION PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Visa Deadline is 1st March 2016.
All other nationalities not mentioned in the above list are required to pre-arrange a visa for entry into the United Arab Emirates. Visa requirements can change with little or no notice. Please double-check foreign entry requirements for travelers from your country of nationality by contacting the local embassy or consulate for your destination country. For other information, please visit UAE Foreign AffairsClick here for more infomation
VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Contact for Visa application: Please contact the Registration Department for further details.
Visa application fee should be pre-paid in full in advance with document submission. The cost of the visa application is USD 150 and is subject to the concerned governmental authorities.
No visa application will be processed without this information.
Once the visa is approved, ae-visa copy will be emailed to you and a printed copy of the same has to be submitted by you to the immigration upon your arrival.
The passport should be valid for 6 (six) months or more prior to the date of travel.
Visa is valid for one single entry only.
Visa application can be processed minimum of 5-10 UAE working days
Working days in UAE are from Sunday to Thursday. (Friday/ Saturday are the weekends).
Validity: 59 days from the moment visa is issued and 29 days from the time entry to the UAE.
Visa will only be issued 3-7 days prior to your arrival and emailed to you.
Acknowledgement of receipt of the visa copy is mandatory.
All relevant visa documents are required to be sent to the Conference Secretariat before 1st September, 2013 to ensure a smooth processing of the visa.
Visa application once submitted is 100% chargeable and non-refundable – neither if rejected by concerned authorities or cancelled by applicant.
All visas are valid for arrival and departure in any international airport of UAE including Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah airports.
Visa application will only be accepted if hotel accommodation is booked through the Conference Secretariat /Conference hotels.
Hotel booking confirmation is needed prior to processing visa. Hotel accommodation period should be equal to period of stay in the country.
The Conference Secretariat/Travel Agent do not take any responsibility in case the visa is delayed or rejected (as it may take up to 15 and more working days to process visa application).
VISA GUARANTEE OF DEPARTURE
The client (delegate) undertakes full monetary guarantee of any penalty, which is levied by the government of UAE in case any of their clients violate the overstay policy or do not depart on the specified day. The client has to fax/e-mail a copy of the clients’ passport with departure stamp of UAE immigration for each client after departure.
10 MAIN REASONS WHY UAE VISA APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED
1. Female below 25 years old without accompanied application of either parents/relatives older than her will likely be rejected or in some instances will experience deferred visa approval.
2. Non-skilled profession stipulated in the passport such as laborer, farmer, construction worker etc. will automatically be rejected.
3. Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh, Pakistan etc. will automatically be rejected by the DNRD.
4. Applicants with previous fraud or misconduct committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
5. Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the applied travel agency or sponsor must go to Immigration department to clear previous UAE visa application.
6. Applicants applied with employment visa by the company but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of the said company or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration department and clear the previous employment visa application.
7. Previously holding UAE residence visa and left the country without cancelling it. To get an approval the PRO must go to Immigration department and clear your previous residence visa.
8. Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or will be rejected.
9. Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
10. When photo of the passport copies are blurred when applied in the online UAE Immigration usually gets delayed of approval or will be rejected.